Friday, March 11, 2011

Portraits Post

1) What does the term 'portraits' mean to me, you ask? Well, you bring up an excellent question.
To me, portraits are a way of portraying yourself to the world. If you could sum up your personality in one photo, it would be a portrait. You have complete control over what you want the world to know about yourself.
2) Inspiration: Mustaches




3) Mustache on a stick, sharpies

4) I would like to be portrayed as silly, friendly, creative and and easy-going.

But not a man, obviously.
5) Sneakers, color sharpies, cowboy hat/boots, puppets and mustache

3 comments:

  1. Abi-Very fun! I should post a pic of my husband and I in mustaches...maybe. Do have mustaches on sticks on hand? You should also bring in your sketchbook and shoes you have drawn on. Those items would be interesting to incorporate into your portrait too-creative/artsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GINGERICH NEEDS TO POST A PICTURE OF HER HUSBAND IN A MUSTACHE.PS - everyone has mustaches on sticks. Duh:P

    ReplyDelete