Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello Period 5 :)

Level 2 Photographers,

I miss seeing all your blank faces when I am explaining our projects :)  with Abigail G being the only one to answer my questions.  I'm not sure if anyone is shooting today, but I know we all had fun shooting Mr. N yesterday ;)  Well, I trust that you will all be good and kind to one another. 

Before Monday's class, please post the following:
1)What "Portraits" imply or mean to you or the purpose of portraiture
2)Inspiration photographs:
3)Props you will bring for your inspiration shoot:
4)How you would like to be portrayed (description/photo examples):
5)Props you will bring for your (self) portrait:
Also, here is a link where your photographs can help feed the hungry. 

For each breakfast photo a user uploads to the Web site http://shareyourbreakfast.com/
the Kellogg Company will donate a breakfast to a child who might otherwise go without. The project is part of a national advertising campaign for Kellogg called Share Your Breakfast, which will support National Breakfast Day on Tuesday.


Good luck and have a great weekend :) Please make sure that studio lights and flash trigger are off!
Peace.  Mrs. G

7 comments:

  1. I APPRECIATE THE SHOUTOUT. THE CLASS JUST ISN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR SMILING FACE AND SASSY COMMENTS. SEE YOU MONDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR MRS G, I MISS YOU. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FUFILL THE EXPECTATIONS THAT YOU HAVE POSTED FOR US TO FOLLOW. PEACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS YOU TOO, MRS. GINGERICH! TODAY WAS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOUR AWESOMENESS!!!! OH BY THE WAY, YOU FORGOT TO MENTION HOW YOU MISS MY SASSINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Xander, I thought about referring to the shooting people as animals axample, but I did not want to make you feel like I was picking on you. I will on Monday though...;)

    Alexa-I did miss you sassiness :)

    Thea-I hope you always try your bestest!

    ReplyDelete