Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Olivia's Portraits

Inspiration: Balloons!







Hair color change:



Soft focus:



How I want to be seen: THE LIGHTS ARE BROKEN!

In this portrait project we had to take pictures of our inspiration and how we want to be seen. It was hard to focus on the rule of thirds for the portrait project. The balloons helped with the composition because they were never centered. I tried to shoot three times and every time one of the lights were broken. So at times I could only use soft light or dramatic light. when I edited the pictures I changed the brightness and contrast to make up for the broken lights. I used different points of view and I changed Thea's hair color to purple because it is my favorite color. The pictures of how I want to be seen are coming soon. :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW OLIVIA. THESE ARE SOME PRETTY CUTE SHOTS OF THEA AND I. I MEAN WOW, WHO KNEW WE WERE SO PHOTOGENIC.
    IT'S A SHAME THAT YOU BROKE THE LIGHTS. AGAIN. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE FINAL FINAL PRODUCT.

    ReplyDelete