Monday, May 16, 2011

multiplicity


















The picture to the left shows a girl getting ready for school. Part of getting ready for school was brushing her hair, putting on make up, picking out her outfit and putting on perfume. Then she's out the door and ready for school.


The left image shows a 6 year olds typical saturday. A first he gets up and brushes his hair and teeth. Then he goes on to his daily tasks by talking on the phone to call his friend, and playing lego wii.


To take these images I had to use a tripod. Once I got all the images I needed I used photoshop to incorporate them all together. I did so by using my brush tool. A helpful tip was the quote "Black reveals, white conceals." To use the brush tool I had to use a mask on all the pictures. Then I switched the order of the layers if necessary. In the end I flattened the layers and that's how I made my multiplicities.



No comments:

Post a Comment