Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Abi Multiplicty

**Sorry for the tardiness. My flash drive with all of my pictures was jacked so I had to redo them**











Story: Ever since she was a young girl, Foley did not have many friends. Fortunately for her, however, she had a vivid imagination. She would spend her days playing board games and conversing with characters she had made up in her mind. Her parents weren't worried about this odd behavior, until Foley grew up. Instead of making real friends, she continued in her childish ways and spent all of her free time with figments of her imagination.


For this project, the use of a tripod was key. The camera needed to be on a stable surface to ensure that it didn't move. When I photographed myself, I had to rely on a self-timer. Once I began editing, I went back to Photoshop basics, using the rule 'black reveals, white conceals' and using multiple masks and the brush tool to reveal multiple layers underneath each other, to give the impression of the same person in different positions.













1 comment: