Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Surreal Montage

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LATENESS. BEING SICK THE WEEK BEFORE SPRING BREAK CAUSED ME TO MISS PORTRIT SHOOTING TIME. SO UPON MY RETURN I FOCUSED ALL MY TIME ON THAT, NEGLECTING THE SURREAL MONTAGE PHOTOS. BUT NOW I HAVE FINISHED. PLEASE EXCUSE MY NEWNESS IN SURREAL MONTAGING. For this shoot I shot objects that could improve the overall composition by allowing me to edit them with other pictures. I cropped some pictures so they would be the first thing the viewer saw. I also followed the rule of thirds. I also tried to rid the pictures of negative space. I used the brush tool to allow other pictures to be seen behind the first picture.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET SHOTS THEA. I WAS GETTING A LITTLE WORRIED IN THE DELAY FOR YOUR UPLOADING. BUT ALL IS WELL IN THE WORLD.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT PROJECT. DEVILED EGGS.... YUM.

    ReplyDelete