Monday, April 11, 2011

VISUAL PUNS!!!

OUR COUNTRY IS UNDER ATTACK!!!














THE DOOR IS AJAR. (SORRY, THESE AREN'T VERY GOOD.)



























































This project was entitled "Visual Puns," which was fun because I was able to create an interesting composition that made the viewer think. My visual puns were "our country is under attack" and "the door is ajar." For these visual puns, I used different photoshop techniques, such as the quick selection tool, which helped me to combine certain parts of different images. I also changed the opacity and refined the edges of the jars to make the edges smoother. For the "our country is under attack" ones, I had to change the exposure of the pictures because they were too dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment